The Power of Being in the Know.
The conversation is on “business value” – solutions that address specific needs and issues of the enterprise.
Who better to discuss some of those business needs and issues than CIO’s?
Who better to explore turning “technology tools” into “business solutions” than Channel Partner executives and end-user consultants?
Who better to describe the technology tools of today and tomorrow than the vendors who create them and the thought leaders who envision them?
2.5 days of a jam-packed agenda at a beautiful, intimate resort – keynotes; energetic panels & roundtables of CIO’s, consultants and channel partners; exploration of industry issues and trends; networking and building strategic new relationships.
- Channel Partner Executives responsible for their company’s strategic development and future growth.
- Participating by invitation only, they represent the best in the channel.
- Reflecting the “converged” channel, they are MSPs, systems integrators, telecom dealers, and proAV dealers providing business solutions.
- Focusing on the 5,000-user and under market, they realize that technology tools are as important to small and medium-sized organizations as they are to the enterprise.
- End-user Consultants focused on developing a converged communication strategy for customers.
- Participating by invitation only, many are focused on specific verticals or applications.
- Using their knowledge of technology and business, they play a significant role in unlocking customer inertia caused by today’s technology confusion.
- CIOs responsible for developing a strategy to leverage technology tools to address specific business needs and challenges within their own organizations.
- Vendors who are seeking to build new relationships with successful channel partners and consultants and gain additional insight into what and how end-users are buying.
- Participating through sponsorships, they represent industry thought leaders and exciting emerging organizations.
- Separating themselves from a host of competing companies, they offer best of breed solution elements and channel programs that recognize the changing needs of their partners.
Vendors - Sign up today to spend 2.5 days with some of the most sought-after “converged” channel partners, as well as reach the 11,000 members of the discussUC website and the 10,000 members of discussUC’s LinkedIn Group!
Channel partner executives and consultants - Request your invitation while there is still space available. And if you golf, get yourself signed up for the golf tournament at the famous Rancho Bernardo Golf Course!
CIOs – Request your invitation to spend 2.5 days with industry thought leaders discussing UC, collaboration and cloud solutions that address some of the issues and needs of your own enterprise.
Speaking of “collaboration”
- The Summit now represents the joint creative powers
and energy of the discussUC team and Virgo Publishing’s Channel Partners team!
Executives at the
last UC3 Summit: